Project management consultancy services are necessary and critical to the success of complex projects. It is the practice of controlling quality delivery as per plan. Our team will work closely with you to make your project a successful one. By understanding all needs, planning resources and engaging stakeholders we make ensure that the budget is feasible, that deadlines are met, and that risks are anticipated and planned for and, therefore, ensure your initiatives are completed within budget, scope, and schedule.
What is Project Management at Harmony Art Engineering Consultants
Project management is the process by which our team plans and executes your project. Whether your project involves architectural, engineering or a combination of both services, it will require the best approach when it comes to the overall project development.
Project management can involve anything from preparation of budgets to project scheduling to bidding and negotiations. Common services within project management include:
• Preparation of budgets and presentation for capital approval and long range planning
• Project Scheduling
• Estimating and Value Engineering
• Bidding and Negotiation
• Recommendation of Contractors
• Building department expediting and coordination of approvals
• Construction Administration
• Coordination of construction with building management
• Coordination with contractors
• Coordination with governmental agencies and authorities
• Coordination of field testing and inspections
• Coordination of outside vendors, security, telecommunications, specialty equipment, material handling, furniture and equipment installations
• Preparation of close-out documentation
• Move-in and start-up assistance
• Building Commissioning
“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” ~ Proverb
Harmony Art have experience across each and every kind of projects. Our team is well versed in all aspects, across all phases of project delivery and are committed to delivering on time and on budget as well as setting new benchmarks in terms of innovation, design and quality.